Campus Card Services provides Biometric Fingerprint Enrollment service to the Athletics Department for building access to on campus athletic facilities. This service is typically requested upon the arrival of new athletes or athletic employees.
How to request access:
Only a coach or athletic administrator can request this service.
- Open a New IT Support Ticket at itsupport.vcu.edu
- Navigate to Accounts & Access > Access Control Management > Building Access > Biometric Fingerprint Enrollment
- In the description box, list the Full Name and eID of the athlete/employee needing fingerprint access
- In the special instructions box, click on the Biometric Appointment Link to schedule a date and time the athlete/employee would like to visit our office to register
- Please be sure to enter the correct email address for the athlete/employee so that they will receive an email confirmation, calendar invitation and additional instructions
The ticket will be routed to Campus Card Services and then assigned to a staff member. To check for status updates, click Ticket History from the IT Support landing page.