RamBucks is a pre-paid, stored-value account, that is accessible by a VCU Campus Card cardholder. With no transaction fees or minimum balances, it can only be used to purchase goods and services around campus at participating locations.
- Participate in summer marketing opportunities for New Student Orientation
- Merchants are featured in our GET Mobile app, which customers use to find RamBucks locations within close proximity to their current location.
- We'll share your Social Media posts or your RamBucks coupons/promos or other specials with the VCU community
How to Join the Program
Merchants that are within close proximity to the VCU campus, and see heavy VCU foot traffic often have more success in our program.
- Submit an application
- The application will be reviewed by Campus Card Services staff
- If approved, our third-party vendor will send a Merchant Services Agreement
- Review the agreement and determine if it feasible for your business
RamBucks can be used by anyone who wants to use it!
Using RamBucks makes it easier, quicker, and safer to make purchases both on and off-campus. Most people use it for printing in the libraries, but others use RamBucks for other purchases such as: food, books, groceries, prescriptions, and vending.
RamBucks can be used at any of the accepting locations listed on our Campus Card Locations website.
RamBucks deposits can be completed online, at a VCUCard Office, or at a RamBucks Station located around both campuses.
- VCUCards (Students, Employees, and Affiliates)
- VCU Health Cards (Employees and Affiliates)
- RamBucks Gift Cards
- Conference Services Cards